الخميس، مارس 01، 2007

A Horoscope Reading

" In a prior life, Yasmeen , you were a complete free spirit, letting the wind take you wherever you wanted to go, without concern for others. You traveled far on spiritual or philosophical quests, gaining knowledge wherever you went.
Your thirst for knowledge for a number of lifetimes has left
you unfocused.
You see all of
possibilities, yasmeen, but
can not see the whole
picture. If you can see a complete picture, you have
difficulty seeing yourself in relationship to
it

You have possibly spent lifetimes as a religious mystic,
philosopher, academic or even a transient"

This is what my " karmatic reading " says . Actually I ve subscribed in an astorological site , although I was not believing in such matters , just for trying it & for some fun .
But the whole matter turned upside- down , for I became more concerned in reading my daily horoscope & my zodiac-signe characteristics & the like.
It's been a norml question to ask someone I m holding a conversation with about his zodiac signe .

The point is not that I believe that such matters r right or telling the truth , but it is that these things r orderd , focused , well- planned .
& when im reading my own daily horoscope , I feel as if these daily words understand me & give me some organisation to my thoghts and some trust in my self:

"The only limit is your imagination, so dream as big as you can. Put aside any and all self-criticism and let your mind roam. The one word that's completely not allowed right now? Impossible. "

These words can be said to anybody & have its effect , & that s why I read them comfortably .

" Go above and beyond the requirements, especially your own. Take up a team sport. Sign up for a dance class. It's time to get your feet moving and your blood pumping. Your spirits will lift accordingly"


& these what I really felt & wanted somebody to encourage me to do . Nobody I 've found to support me but such words in a horoscope reading !!!!!

هناك تعليق واحد:

شغف يقول...

و هذا ما كان هناك من تعليقات




4 comments:
سجين فى قلب الوطن said...
أعتذر عن هذا التعليق مقدما

أقتراح لقاء شهرى لمدونى الأسكندرية
http://misryawey.blogspot.com/2007/03/blog-post.html

Monday, March 05, 2007 11:25:00 PM
شغف said...
:)

Thursday, March 08, 2007 9:23:00 AM
ward said...
مش عارفة اقولك ايه بالضبط انما انا كمان زيك بس مش قوي .. بحب اقرا الحاجات دي يعني زي ما تقولي زي نقطة المية البارده في عز العطش ... حالتنا بقيت صعبة قوي يا شغف

Monday, March 26, 2007 10:46:00 AM
شغف said...
yea
indeed , ward

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 11:53:00 AM