السبت، مايو 31، 2008

Few steps up


I don't like forwarded messages, that's true, but I have recieved a nice one . I admired some specific points in it which I do agree with greatelly. Without much speech, here they are:

*
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct
it
*
When you lose, don't lose the lesson


*
Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk



*
When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer,smile and ask, 'Why do you want to know


*
Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.



*
Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice


*
When you say, 'I'm sorry,' look the person in the eye.


*
When you say, 'I love you ,' mean it
( Actually I don't prefer words to convey feelings, I may re-write the sentence as follows:
When you love, mean it )

ليست هناك تعليقات: